We, at LegaLogic believe that start-up needs initial handholding on legal matters at a most. We believe in supporting the ecosystem in which we exist. We have provided support to lot of start-ups on their legal needs.
Our broad area of service includes:
- Advise on insurance proposal questionnaire response
- Identifying Right Insurance Brokers / Insurance providers.
- Organising Client Education and Awareness on various Insurance Products and their specific coverages based on our Analysis of Company’s Business and Associated Risks.
- Providing Opinions on Applicability of Insurance to a claim situation or actual claims.
- Review of the Insurance Policy wordings and Negotiating the wordings to mitigate the risk.
- Supporting on the legal aspect for making claim under an Insurance Policy.
- Analysis and Validation of Business Idea as per the current market condition.
- Assisting in Entity Set-up and other implications as per law.
- Acting as Outsourced Legal Counsel
- Assistance in Funding
- M&A advisory
- Assistance in matters of Intellectual Property (IP).
- Advise and Assistance in Corporate Law compliances
- Advise on Employment Law implications, including drafting of employment related contracts.
- Advise on General Corporate Commercial matters.
- Drafting and Review of Co-Founder Agreement and other Managerial Level Contracts. (To know more about Founders Agreement, please visit the link [to give link of Founders Agreement Presentation])
To know more about the practice area and our expertise, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org