Dispute resolution is a growing area of practice at LegaLogic. With a problem-solving approach, the firm prime focus is on an efficient and cost-effective dispute resolution process. Through our associates, we handle variety of commercial- corporate disputes in diverse sectors for our clients, ranging from individuals, small companies to large enterprises.
Our work primarily involves designing a strategy for dispute resolution, drafting of necessary documents and representations at various Courts, Tribunals and other Quasi-Judicial authorities. We have a strong network of local counsels who assist us in an efficient handling of disputes. We also offer Arbitration and Mediation services to our clients.
Our broad area of service includes:
- Advise on Corporate and Individual Insolvency related matters.
- Advise and Resolution of Cross-Border Disputes.
- Advise on Shareholder Disputes including matters of Oppression and Mis-management.
- Advising on and Handling Consumer and Labour Disputes.
- Advise on Infrastructure Projects and Real Estate Disputes.
- Advise on Software, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and Domain Name Disputes.
- Advise on Civil Matters.
- Appearance and Representation at High Court, National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), (Debt Recovery Tribunal) DRT, Consumer Forums, (Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), various District Courts and other Quasi-Judicial Authorities.
- Conducting Domestic and International Arbitration.
- Dealing with matters related to Economic Offences and Recovery Proceedings.
To know more about the practice area and our expertise, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org